euroCONTROL - the standardized, future-orientated back-office solution
euroCONTROL is the central control and reporting system for the retail trade. Its integrated, client-based data management ensures central basic data updates as well as data transfer to all connected branches. Owing to consequent use of standards it can be combined with almost all relational database systems which are customary in the trade.
Based on modern JAVA Enterprise technology smooth communication between the branches and headquarter is guaranteed via web at any time.
The combination of the euroCONTROL back-office software with the euroCASH POS software is profitable when integrating the system into the customer process. Owing to the strictly defined exchange of information individual components thus form a conceptual overall solution. The overall view of the entire processes makes things transparent and allows for interaction in order to optimise the process control. This is an efficient and cost-saving alternative to any traditional approaches.
What makes up euroCONTROL?
More than 70% of all processes of a check-out system are being required in the headquarter.
Benefits of a central organisation and homogenisation
- Centralised backoffice system with client capability
- Maintenance of configurations for clients and client groups
Central data management:
- Transaction data entirely available
- Master data central and free of redundancies
- Reporting and archiving
Integrated data management:
- Transfer of changes and prices
- Receiving and processing of turnover-data
- Adopted middleware components (messaging, mail, ...)
- WEB (access anywhere and integration into corporate portals)
- Maintaining the ability to process sales offline
- Service-orientated components
Disadvantages of de-centralized organisation
- Reduced data quality due to duplication of data
- Distributed price sovereignty (POS vs. scales)
- Restricted evaluation options (non-existing data)
- Maintenance costs through remote transmission components
- High cost in configuration and distribution